Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Life is Busy

Have you ever had a period in your life when you didn't know if you were coming or going?  That's been my life for the past month. 


First, if you haven't yet checked out C. C. Yager's Kickstarter fundraising project, please do so here.  The novel she plans to e-publish is a suspenseful read.  The project is legitimate and worthwhile.  And if you choose, you can even get a free e-book!  There's a crunch on right now -- she has only 11 days to make her goal.  If she doesn't make the goal, she gets NO money.  Zip.  Zero.  So please check out the project and give at a level you're comfortable with.....



Second, I will be giving another "Successful Patient" presentation on Sunday evening for a CCFA support group.  It's essentially done except for me practicing it.  Now, I'm getting nervous.  I need to practice it! 

Soooo, I'll write here again next week when my brain has slowed down and I can marshall my thoughts about money and sports.....

No comments: