Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Holidays!

You know that feeling when suddenly you realize that you've forgotten to do something important?  That sinking feeling?



This happens to me when life bursts with way too much activity for me and I need to prioritize.  I have usually enjoyed a quiet holiday season in years past, but this year has turned out to be different.  Rather than feel overwhelmed by my commitments, I've decided to ease up on some of them.

For the next month, my postings here may be sporadic.  I intend to continue writing posts, and I will publish them as I can. 

With full days come new experiences, new people, and new material to write about.  I hope your holiday season is full in all the happy ways and the new year brings good health, resolve and success!

Gina

No comments: